Sapphire for free? How?
It’s time we learn how Sapphire works in the real world. That’s where you come in. We’re looking people to test designs, give us feedback and tell us what works and what doesn’t.
Everyone is invited to be part of our feedback group. That’s where we’ll show you what we’re working on and get your input about it. To sign up, please click here join our feedback mailing list.
Beta Testers are the people we send Sapphire test units to so we can see how they work when real people use them.
The beta-tester program is free, we’ll even cover the cost to ship your beta unit to you and back to us when the test is over. Yeah, you’ll have to send it back to us at the end. We know that sucks, but that’s the rule.
Not everyone will be able to be a beta-tester. We need people with special qualifications so we can learn what is good about our product and what isn’t so good. A good beta-tester will:
- Have any of the following models of Walk Easy-brand forearm crutches:
- Have a phone or music player that is:
- An iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad running iOS 5 later.
- Running Android 4.0 or later and has Bluetooth.
- Understand how to pair new Bluetooth devices with their phone or music player.
- Be able answer questions about their experience using Sapphire.
If that sounds like you, please click here to sign up. Remember, even though we can’t accept everyone in to our beta-test program, we still value your feedback.